NATIONAL PARK AND GALAPAGOS MARINE RESERVE RULES
The Galapagos National Park has created some specific rules, as a strategy to control the visitors’ activities on the island.
- Do not touch or feed the fauna or the flora.
- Do not remove the elements from the ecosystem.
- Do not make campfires, smoke or drink at the islands.
- Walk on marked trails.
- Take pictures without flash. Professional shootings and drones need previous authorization.
- Camp in the designated sites prior authorization.
- Use authorized vivencial-fishing boats.
- Do not introduce external elements to the ecosystem.
- Do not use motorized watercrafts submarines and other options like air tourism.
- Always visit protected areas with a specialized guide.
- Do not write or damage, in any way, the landscape.
- Use authorized tourism services.
- Leave the classified trash in its place.